The National Productivity Corporation (NPC) is a statutory organization under the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI). As a ISO 9001:2000, certified organisation (Registration No. AR1404), They are committed to render excellent service quality specifically to the industries and public in general. Their prime goal is to facilitate the industry to enhance their P&Q initiatives for better competitiveness at the local and international levels.
It is also formerly known as the National Productivity Centre, was established in 1962 as a joint project between the United Nations Special Fund and the Federal Government, with the International Labour Organisation acting as its executing agency.
In 1966, the National Productivity Council (Incorporation) Act No. 19 was passed making the Centre an autonomous body. It was later amended as the National Productivity Council (Incorporation) (Amendment) Act A305 1975, to cater for expansion of the Centre’s role. This act was subsequently amended as the National Productivity Centre (Incorporation) (Amendment) Act A801 1991.
With the Act coming into effect on 1 December 1991, the National Productivity Council became the National Productivity Corporation. In keeping with the expanded role of the Corporation, the Act was further amended to become National Productivity Corporation (Incorporation)(Amendment) Act 1995.
Products and Services
Their prime goal is to facilitate the industry to enhance their P&Q initiatives for better competitiveness at the local and international levels.
In their strive towards greater competitiveness through enhanced P&Q, NPC has in line numerous P&Q Products and Services that could assist your industry.
Some of their P&Q Products and Services are:
- Systems Development
- Productivity Report
- Total Factor Productivity (TFP)
- Resource Information Centre
Your career should be your own choice. It is an important decision which you will have to take after considering all necessary points. If you have a knack for hairdressing and have an incredible fashion and styling sense then you should join one of the best hairdressing academies in the US. A course in one of the reputed hair styling schools will get your boat floating easily. Not only will you get a chance to learn all insiders’ tips but you will also come in touch with influential people who can push your career further. A hairdressing academy is capable of giving you great exposure and knowledge.
Good Reasons for Joining a Hair-Styling School
- A professional touch will enhance the natural talent that you have. Joining a professional institute or even NGOs like the Malaysian Hairdressing Association will give your hair styling career a kick start. It is a profession which can help you open your own business. You can work from the comfort of your home or rent a place.
- There are numerous job opportunities. The right institution can help you get apprenticeship or internship in the most reputed hair salons. You can specialize or gain expertise as well in a particularly favourite direction. You can work with the kids or go for styling the fashion ramp models.
- After getting your degree and license you will be eligible to open your own business. This can be your chance to give your creativity wings.
- You will be earning as much as you wish to earn. The quality of your work will determine your income.
- You can enhance your CV and make your own work portfolio by building contacts and working with celebrities.
- You will be an expert in haircare and this does a great help in providing advice like the ever demanding hair loss remedy.
Some of the Best Hair Styling Academies
- The Aveda Institutes have gained a great reputation in the fashion industry. They are associated with herbal, plant based hair products. It has several branches across the US. The students are taught to use the hair products for styling. You can enrol in the diverse courses on cosmetology, offered by this institute.
- The Empire Beauty Schools have some 87 branches across India. There are lots of options you can select from. They offer many different courses. The many different branches are closely connected.
- The Ogle Beauty Schools are also very popular destination for the would be hair-stylists. Though the training they offer is one of the best in the US, they do not have centers in any other place than Texas. If you are comfortable with the location you should surely join this academy. They not only teach you hair styling rules and skills but also help you become a pro in managing and handling clients. They teach you the basic and essential techniques of managing a salon.
- The Regency Beauty Institute is also a great place to get your degree. You can join any of the 30 branches spread over the 9 different states. They teach about hair, skin and nail art. The curriculum is the same only the class timings are different.